Fill out registration form(s)
If you would like to be a camper at HRTWAM, the first thing you will need to do is fill out the Camper Application. You will be contacted by a staff member and notified if you have been accepted.
(Adults, please fill out the Adult Chaperone Application.)
Once accepted, you will need to:
- Have a valid passport
- Print off and fill out the camper release forms to bring with you
- Co-ordinate travel plans with staff members
- Purchase airline tickets to San Jose Costa Rica or make other travel arrangements as needed.
- Review camper packing list and pack accordingly
- Review: Things to be aware of
- Review: Important Information
- Complete any other requirements as directed by staff including paying the camper fee and admission fee for adults before camp.